Accurate color rendition comes to life on the screen in Full HD, and the home network allows you to connect existing digital devices and open up new entertainment opportunities.
Plus, you save energy. V5500 is a new level of dynamic scene transfer.
- Watch TV shows, movies and play games with great detail in High Definition quality thanks to 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Enjoy the image with stunning depth and clarity, optimal contrast, fresh colors and natural tones thanks to the technology BRAVIA ENGINE 3
- Enjoy bright and clean colors on the screen thanks to the technology Live Color. To adjust the brightness and obtain the best picture quality, select one of four options - Off, Low, Mid and High,
- Using the contrast enhancement system Advanced Contrast Enhancer you can see the deep black color even in the darkest subjects.
- Scene Select button on the remote controlremote control allows you to easily adjust the image and sound, depending on what you are looking at, to optimally convey the atmosphere, dynamism and realism of the plot.
- Thanks to a number of eco-settings includinga light sensor that automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen depending on the light intensity of the room, we can help you save energy and protect the environment.
- If you are an avid movie fan - this TV is for you. With him you can see the films as they were conceived by the director, thanks to technology 24p True Cinema
- Built-in AVC tuner MPEG-4 (also accepts an analog signal) * will allow you to watch terrestrial broadcasts of HD and SD standards
- You will see the clearest and cleanest picture, even with an analog signal, thanks to Intelligent Picture Intelligent Picture System
- When you do not watch TV, turn it intoDigital photo frame, including the Picture Frame mode. Decorate your living room with our wonderful TV and look at it your photos or pre-installed images
- Enjoy the effect of digital surround sound, which is provided by only two front speakers with the latest technology S-Force Front Surround
- Change the volume of the voices without changing the background volume with the Voice Zoom function
- On the TV you can transfer music or photos from your computer with DLNA technology specifically for your home network
- If you are watching TV with AppliCast, you can view information from the network on the TV screen. The TV has such convenient pre-installed widgets as an analog clock and a calendar
- Thanks to the four inputs HDMI (two rear, two side, all with CEC), it's now even easier to connect High Definition signal sources, such as Blu-ray Disc and PLAYSTATION3
- Show your favorite photos, music or videos on the big screen with a convenient USB media player
- Manage the settings of the entire home system with one click on the TV's remote and open the menu of compatible peripherals, including Handycam video cameras using technology BRAVIA Sync
- The elegant body of the V5500 TV color black piano can be rotated to set the screen in the best possible way
- Watch digital TV with an integrated digital TV tuner for standard terrestrial television (MPEG-2, also receives an analog signal)
- See cable TV with an integrated digital cable tuner (depends on the country and the capabilities of the operators)
- CI + (with support for cable operators)
- On sale since March 2009.
- Register your model BRAVIA incredibly simple - do it right now and join My Sony
- Tuner HDTV Sony accepts DVB-T and DVB-C signals, which are used in some European countries. Consult your operator company about the possibilities of broadcasting in your region
Sony BRAVIA Z5500 TV
Sony BRAVIA S57 TV
Sony BRAVIA KDL-40W5500 TV
Sharp Blu-ray player BD-HP22RU
Sharp XV-Z15000 Projector
Sony DSC-H50 Digital Camera
Sony DSC-H20 Digital Camera
Sony KDL-32EX500 LCD TV
Sony KDL-32EX402 LCD TV
Sony KDL-40NX800 LCD TV
Samsung LE32B530 P7W LCD TV
Samsung LE40C750R2WXRU 3D TV
Samsung LE40B551A6W LCD TV
Clinique High Impact Lip Color Lipstick