Former CIA agent Frank Moses, after his resignationlives a peaceful and quiet life, together with his beloved woman. However, the past does not leave him: one morning an unknown killer tries to kill him. Ready for everything Frank, of course, managed to dodge the bullet, but he becomes clear that the case is "tobacco".
Gathering a group of his former partners -counterbalanced by Joe Matheson and Marvin Boggs, who suffers from paranoia and is confident that everyone around wants to take his life. Together they manage to hide from the liquidators' team, which were sent by the new head of the Central Intelligence Agency to hide the traces of the past.
Information about the film
- Year: 2010
- Country: USA
- Slogan: "There are no former agents"
- Director: Robert Schwentke
- Cast: Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, Helen Miren (The Queen)
- Scenario: John Hober, Erich Hober, Warren Ellis, ...
- Produced by: Lorenzo Di Bonaventura, Jake Myers, Gregory Noveck, ...
- Operator: Florian Ballhaus
- Composer: David Holmes
- Genre: action, comedy, ...
- Budget: $ 85,000,000
- Premiere (World): October 14, 2010
- Premiere (Russian Federation): October 14, 2010