«Audi A5 for me - the most beautiful car I've ever created, "the car designer Walter De Silva admitted.
Smooth lines, elongated silhouette and sportiness give charm to this compartment. In this case, it has that share of exclusivity, which lacks a limousine or SUV.
The rare success of this sports coupe is the combination of dynamics with style and elegance.
The appearance of the car is admirable.
Audi A5 proclaims its basic principles of elegance and power. The advantage of a sports coupe Audi A5 in that it allows you to organically combine sportiness and comfort.
The new Audi A5 retains the proportions of the classiccompartment. The long wheelbase, short overhangs, large wheels, elongated bonnet, alternation of concave and convex surfaces with dynamic lines give the Audi A5 a form of car class 4Grand Touriso.
Technical specifications Audi A5 3.0 TDI MT quattro
- Number of seats 4
- Body Construction
- Number of doors
- Length of the body, mm 4625
- Body width, mm 1854
- Body height, mm 1372
- The equipped weight, kg 1610
- Maximum permissible mass, kg 2110
- Cargo space, l 455
- Fuel tank capacity, l 64
- Wheelbase, mm 2751
- Carrying capacity 500
- Front (longitudinally)
- Volume, cm3 2967
- Number of cylinders 6
- Cylinder arrangement
- Power, hp / vol. 240 / 4000-4400
- Max. torque, Nm / rev.min. 500 / 1500-3000
- Fuel consumption (urban cycle) l / 100km 8.8
- Fuel consumption (country cycle) 5.3
- Fuel consumption (mixed cycle) 6.6
- Number of valves
- Power reserve 970
- Toxicological norms EURO
- Compressor availability
- Number of gears
- type of drive
- The diameter of the turn, m 11.4
- Power steering
- Hydraulic booster
- Steering position
- Adjustable steering column
- Tires 225/50 R 17