Coupe CL 65 AMG Is a consistent development of what Mercedes-AMG specialists began to demonstrate on the CL 63 AMG, namely: maximum sportiness in the new dimension.
Possible it was thanks to six-liter turbogenerated engine AMG V12, which literally shoots the car, developing a power of 450 kW (612 hp) and a maximum torque of 1000 N • m, and accelerating it from zero to 100 km / h in just 4.4 seconds.
CL 65 AMG: fuel consumption (mixed cycle): 14.8 l / 100 km, CO2 emissions (mixed cycle): 355 g / km
To optimally transfer all this power to the wheels, the compartment CL 65 AMG is equipped with a five-speed automatic transmission AMG SPEEDSHIFT.
It can also be controlled manually, usingsilver aluminum switches located under the rim of the ergonomic sport steering wheel AMG, and the change of gears is extremely fast.
Externally, the flagship of this class differs from the CL 63 AMG model 20-inch forged disks AMG, two silencers with chrome-plated twin nozzles of the V12 design, as well as the "V12-Biturbo" badges on the front fenders.
Inside this outstanding work of Mercedes-AMG masters amazes with a combination of Sportiness with genuine exclusivity and the highest comfort. Thanks to ergonomic backs of a special shape, you will ideally sit in the car seats even with very fast cornering.
Diamond-shaped design in upholstery for sports seatsAMG and door paneling, known as the AMG V12 design, as well as sports stainless steel pedals with brushed polishing and a combination of instruments with a racing computer RACETIMER effectively complete the sports atmosphere of the salon.
The unified safety concept of Mercedes-Benz is divided automotive safety in four phases. On the way, the car helps the driver to recognize critical situations in time and successfully cope with them - this stage is called "safe driving".
At the second stage, that is, if the accident is inevitable, a number of preventive measures, aimed at reducing the risk of injury. In the event of an accident, an extensive set of tools passive safety effectively protects everyone in the cabin.
And, finally, after the accident, the whole a number of functions, which, in particular, facilitate the rescue of drivers and passengers who have been in an accident.
Specifications of Mercedes-Benz CL 65 AMG
- Number and arrangement of cylinders V12
- Working volume (cm³) 5.980
- Rated power (kW [hp] at rpm) 450  /4.800
- Rated torque (Nm at rpm) 1.000 / 2.000-4.000
- Compression ratio 9.0: 1
- Acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h (c) - (4.4)
- Maximum speed (km / h) - (250, electronically limited)
- Drive rear
- Gearbox 5-speed automatic transmission AMG SPEEDSHIFT
- Mechanical -
- Automatic 3.60 / 2.19 / 1.41 / 1.00 / 0.83 (R1 31.6) R2 1.93
- Final drive 2,65
- Fuel tank capacity / incl. reserve (L) 90/14
- Fuel consumption in urban cycle (l / 100 km) 23.1
- The fuel consumption in a country cycle (l / 100 km) 10,0
- Fuel consumption in the mixed cycle (l / 100 km) 14,8
- CO2 emissions (g / km) in the mixed cycle 355
- Coefficient of aerodynamic resistance 0.28
- Emission class EU4
- Front suspension four-lever
- Rear suspension, multi-link
- Shock absorber type, front / rear Active Body Control ABC
- Tires / wheels in front 255/35 R 20 Y
- Tires / wheels on the rear 275/35 R 20 Y
- Steering is parametrical, with a rack and pinion mechanism
- Front brake mechanisms disk composite, ventilated and perforated
- Rear brake mechanisms disk composite, ventilated and perforated
Basic dimensions, capacities and weights
- Own weight / Carrying capacity (kg)  2.240 / 395
- Gross vehicle weight (kg) 2,635
- Maximum load on the roof of the body (kg) -
- Trunk capacity (VDA) (L) 490
- Turning diameter (m) 11.6