If you want to give your boyfriend somethingsmall, sweet and non-binding, just a small sign of love and affection, you can always make a postcard with a gift-bookmark yourself.
If your boyfriend likes books or often works withdocuments, it will be very useful to him, besides, looking at her, he will always think about you. Such a postcard for a guy can be done, even if you are not too well versed in needlework. In this master class you will see that such a small gift is made simply and quickly - in just 5 steps.
In order to make such a postcard, you will need:
- a small piece of colored felt (or felt). It will be needed to make a heart, but it is not necessary to choose a red material. Hearts of yellow, green, purple material look no worse;
- white thread for sewing;
- a thick needle;
- a large clip (silver or golden - of your choice; there are also colored, and if you want a color clip, match it to the tone of the heart or the basic elements of the postcard);
- liquid transparent glue;
- marker or pencils for fabric;
- safety pins;
- blank for a postcard (printed on a flexible white cardboard (square with a side of 14 cm) or drawn by hand on the same square).
We make beautiful cards with our own hands:
1. Draw a heart on the felt felt and fold the fabric in half, fastening it with pins so that it does not get lost. Now cut out the figure through two bent layers: you will get two identical hearts.
2. Insert the thread into the needle and sew one of the hearts with the most ordinary seam; but make sure that the white thread is clearly visible on the colored fabric (for example, fold it twice before sewing, or take a few strings of yarn from the mulina). The knot in the end should be tied on the wrong side of the figure!
3. Place the clip on the second heart so that the narrowest part of the tissue is on the fabric. Lubricate with glue (but be careful - apply glue only to the center of the heart, otherwise it can go beyond the edges of the figure when squeezed) and glue a second heart with a seam on top. Now the clip does not fall out.
In principle, if you want the whole constructionwas more reliable, you can perform these actions in a slightly different order: first glue the hearts (both without seams), "pasting" a clip between them, and then sew both through, bypassing the paper clip and "sewing" it inside. Then, firstly, the decorative seam will be on both sides of the bookmark, and secondly, the clip will hold more securely.
4. Now take the paper part of the postcard. You can print any template from the Internet, or you can draw a congratulation with a signature and some funny or pretty picture yourself.
If you chose the second option, it's bestcircle a square around the perimeter with a thick color line under the color of the heart, put a picture (long in length) or a painted heart at the bottom, write a wish (for example, some pun with the word "books" or "reading" and simultaneously a sign of falling in love) and sign a postcard . But do not put anything in the center of the cardboard - this is the place for the bookmark itself.
5. Cut a line about 2 cm long in the center of the cardboard and insert a paper clip into it so that it eventually seats on the front of the card. If it goes slightly beyond the edge of the postcard at the top (due to the length of the paper clip, for example) - it's okay. Your postcard with a cute little bookmark is ready. She looks beautiful and made with love. Now you can give it to the guy.
Author: Katerina Sergeenko