Each of us probably have old favoritesjeans, which I really do not want to part with. Wearing them is already "embarrassing", but it's a shame to throw it out. But do not be in a hurry to get upset, because you can easily and quickly give the second life of the old thing. Learn how to make shorts out of jeans, which are perfect not only for home, but also for getting out into the light!
How to trim pants
Before you start creating stylish shorts,it is better to take advantage of the old-good wisdom, according to which it is better to measure seven times and cut off once. Put on your jeans and figure out how long you would like to leave.
- old jeans
- chalk / old dry soap
- When outlining the length of future shorts, consider allowances for lapels or hemming. Make the markup in shallow or dry soap.
- Even if you measured the length above the knees, do not"Cut from the shoulder" cut gradually. First remove the length to the knees, try on the jeans and make sure that you have correctly determined the length and size of the allowance. Make sure that both legs are of the same length.
- Based on the previous recommendation, you can prescribe the next step is to cut both legs together, folding them together. Still no one has ever been able to get identical trousers in this way!
- Choose a style for future shorts. For the classics fit small stitched lapels or simply treated edges. For the style of "Texas" fit fluff coloring with a small fringe. To make scrapes in the style of "punk", rub the shorts with sandpaper.
- If you want ultra-summer shorts with"Ventilation", make them stylish holes. To do this, use scissors to make small cuts or use a mock knife and torn movements to pierce the fabric in the right places. The only condition is that shorts should be wet. Also, do not make too many holes - in the process of wearing them they will increase in size, and your vestments can simply turn into rags.
So, now you know how to make jeans outshorts, it remains to tell about the most interesting - about the decoration. This is the creative side of the process, which will require you all creative potential. There are many ways, materials and variations to create stylish designer gizmos from ordinary old rags. We list only a few of them that were relevant before, are fashionable now and will be popular for a very long time.
How to decorate shorts from old jeans:
- In the style of "Metal" - use metal rivets to create a continuous coating. It is better to use rivets of different shapes and sizes to create a unique motif.
- With the backing - treat the edges by attaching them to themcute backdrop of multicolored fabric with lace. You can use only lace, then you can safely put on such shorts even on a romantic date on a hot summer evening.
- The style of "Hippie" you in the childhood wove baubles? Each girl knows how to weave at least one kind of bracelets from threads. Take advantage of your experience and apply it in practice! Treat the edges of pockets and seams with colorful baubles!
- Style "London punk" - make shorts stronglyRagged edges and a few ragged holes in front and behind. Wet the fabric with cold water and place the edges of the trousers in a bath with ordinary bleach or bleach. For a short time, the bleach will "eat" the dye, and you will get an unusual gradient. For this method it is better to use shorts of bright saturated colors.