Techniques to save battery power laptop while working.
- After disconnecting from the mains, you need to make sure that a suitable power management scheme is selected.
- It is important to adhere to the temperature regime: the laptop should stand on a solid flat surface to ensure air access to the ventilation holes.
- A noticeable contribution to energy saving is the disabling of devices that are not currently in use (for example, a LAN adapter or Bluetooth).
- It is recommended to set the minimum brightness of the display backlight and the volume of the sound reproduction.
- You should uninstall the resident programs, disable the indexing of disks and other similar processes running in the background.
- You should avoid using the optical drive, do not install new applications, or run multiple applications at the same time.
- If you need to take breaks in work,it is recommended to use the display off for short pauses. At average breaks (10-15 minutes) it is necessary to use the mode of "sleep" or "waiting regime". With breaks of 20 minutes. and it is better to use the hibernation mode.
Sony Ericsson HBH-PV740 Bluetooth Headset
How to disable the mobile Internet operator "Megaphone"
How to prevent a decrease in the battery capacity of the laptop
How to lower the power consumption of a laptop
How to choose a laptop?
How to disable sleep mode in Windows 7?
How to configure a WiFi laptop-laptop network?
How to install drivers on a laptop
How to switch a video card on a laptop
What to do if the computer does not turn off
How to distribute the Internet over WiFi from a laptop
How to charge a laptop
How can I extend the life of my laptop?
Lenovo laptop: how to get into the BIOS?