Subaru Outback - a sedan or wagon of cross-country capability (crossover, SUV) of the Japanese company Subaru, which has been produced since 1995.
Constructed on the basis of the chassis Subaru Legacy. Like the vast majority of models of this company, Outback has a four-wheel drive.
The original idea of creating car dual-use remains untouched:
- Design and refine the luxury station wagon;
- possessing his own charisma;
- emotionally attractive;
- to an ideal intelligent SUV;
- having increased patency;
- thanks to the symmetric all-wheel drive system Subaru.
Outback has its own individuality, highest quality, which to an equal extent make themselves felt even when the priority is not the practicality of everyday life outside the city, but the lights of the city and good cuisine.
Note how dynamic, sports lines car reflect lights in the dark.
See how others admire impetuous form, the highest prestige and such details as a massive front grille, distinctly prominent wheel arches and exclusive side lining. This car ideal for city streets.
The new Subaru Outback gives you the opportunity to relax and unwind after a long day at the office. Generous ground clearance - 200 mm, increasing off-road capabilitiesOutback, and its ability to move in any conditions, will definitely entice you into a world beyond the limits dictated by urban conditions.
The latest generation of Outback, is a technically perfect car present.
Thanks to the improved electronically controlled combustion chamber and suspension settings, Subaru Outback has become moremore comfortable approach to the concept of "universal car", while combining the power and drive of an SUV along with the comfort and speed of a city sedan.
The slightly modified design of the front lamps gave it a new, more vigorous appearance. In addition, the stability characteristics of the steering have been improved. Color added urban gray metallic.
Technical specifications Subaru Outback 2.5 MT FQ
- Number of doors: 5
- Body type: Wagon
- Number of beds: 5
- Engine capacity, cu. cm: 2457
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Number of Valves: 16
- Power, hp at rpm: 165 at 5600
- Torque, Nm at rpm: 226 at 4400
- Compression Ratio: 10
- Power system: Distributed injection
- Fuel: Petrol
Overall dimensions, weight and volumes
- Length, mm: 4730
- Width, mm: 1770
- Height, mm: 1545
- Wheelbase, mm: 2670
- Track of front wheels, mm: 1495
- Track of the rear wheels, mm: 1485
- Clearance, mm: 200
- The equipped weight, kg: 1435
- Gross weight (maximum permissible), kg: 1960
- Cargo capacity, l: 948
- Fuel tank capacity, l: 64
- Gearbox: Mechanical
- Number of gears: 5
- Drive Type: Full
- Power Steering: Power Steering
- Turning diameter, m: 10.80
- Front Brakes: Disk ventilated
- Brakes back: Disk
- Tires: 215 / 55R17
Fuel consumption and toxicity
- City cycle, l / 100 km: 12.20
- Countryside cycle, l / 100 km: 7
- Mixed cycle, l / 100 km: 8.90
- CO2 emission, g / km: 210
- Maximum speed, km / h: 198
- Acceleration time to 100 km / h, from: 9.80