Delicate chocolate-cream bars with coconutshavings are ideal for dessert and on weekdays, and for a festive table. Having spent quite a bit of time and effort, you will cook an amazingly delicious treat for the whole family.
To prepare 36 pieces you will need:
- For glaze:
- non-salted butter - 115 g
- sugar - 50 g
- cocoa - 5 tablespoons
- vanilla - 1 teaspoon
- egg - 1 pc.
- coconut shavings - 90 g of coconut chips
- cookies crushed - 210 grams of cookie crumbs
- walnut crushed nuts - 50 g
- For cream:
- non-salted butter - 60 g
- filler vanilla - 110 g
- milk - 240 ml
- water 240 ml
- For decoration:
- non-salted butter - 1 tablespoon
- Semisweet chocolate - 85 g
- For glaze:
- shape size 20x20 cm
- medium-sized saucepan
- medium-sized bowl
- small bowl
- sharp knife
- Lubricate the form with butter.
- Mix sugar, butter, cocoa, egg and vanillin in a saucepan and cook the mixture, stirring, over medium heat until the mixture thickens.
- Remove the mass from the fire and add to it nuts, cookie crumbs and coconut shavings. Put the mixture into a mold.
- Boil butter in a medium-sized bowl.
- Mix the milk, water and vanilla filler in a small bowl and add this mass to the beaten butter.
- The resulting mass must be laid out on the previous layer in the form and left for 15 minutes.
- Chocolate melt in a water bath, add butter.
- Place the chocolate mass on the top layer in the mold. Put in the fridge for a few minutes, then cut into small squares.
Homemade sweets. Sweet bows
Cake Napoleon homemade
Chocolate-strawberry homemade sweets
Homemade sweets. Peanut butter bars
Rafaello at home
Sweet pineapple with whipped cream