Sherbet is an ancient oriental sweetness. The word "sorbet" also denotes a soft fruit drink among the peoples of the Near East. Sherbet as a sweet is made from chocolate, coffee, fruit, nuts and sugar. We suggest you to cook pistachio sorbets. The taste and color of the pistachios, as well as the mild flavor of the oil will make your sherbet unusual to the taste.
For cooking, you will need:
- butter unsalted - 2 tbsp.
- water 120 ml
- granulated sugar - 200 g
- light corn syrup - 85 g
- salt - a pinch
- pistachios, peeled, ground - 150 g
- soda - 0.5 tsp.
- vanilla - 1 tsp.
- baking sheet
- grinding shovel
- medium-sized saucepan
- culinary thermometer
- wooden spoon
- small bowl
- Lubricate the baking sheet and spatula with oil.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, mix the oil, water,sugar, corn syrup and cook over high heat for 15 minutes. To prevent the crystallization of granulated sugar, the remains of the mixture should be scraped off the sides of the pan. Measure the temperature of the mass (attaching a culinary thermometer to the pan). Once it reaches 154 ° C, immediately add the nuts and salt and stir.
- In a small bowl, mix soda and vanillin and add to the bulk, removing it from the heat.
- Pour the mass as soon as possible onto the sheet and spread over the entire surface.
- To sherbet not stick to the sheet, after 5 minutes, try to raise it with a shovel. When the mass is completely cooled, break it into small pieces.
Homemade sweets. Sweet bows
Kozinaki from walnuts
Homemade sweets. Delicate bars
Sweet pineapple with whipped cream
Sorbe: another summer dessert
Granita: Italian cold dessert
The recipe for halva
Compote from feijoa, a recipe with a photo
Faberlic "Sherbet" Moisturizing Hand Cream