In this master class I will tell you how to make a set - a bracelet and earrings - from coral beads and accessories with floral motifs.
You will need materials and accessories for jewelry:
- beads from coral or any suitable stone of your choice - preferably in three different sizes: large, medium and small; in this master class I make a standard size bracelet, but be guided by how long the bracelet should be when choosing the number of the smallest beads. I took: 10 pieces. small, 8 medium and 2 large. You can choose the size of any beads, just keep in mind that the smaller the beads, the more they are needed.
- jewelry cable of standard thickness, any color;
- 2 pin-stud for earrings (standard thickness, length from 30 mm.);
- a clasp (here - a lock-тогл, but you can choose and any other, the main thing that it was strong enough and has sustained weight of beads);
- base for earrings (hook-hook);
- Spacers (with floral motifs) and hats forbeads (with the same motifs, for silver, bronze or gold - it does not matter, but be sure to choose the same material for them, and for a bele with a suspension, ideally it must match the material of the pins and the color of the crimps, loops and fasteners);
- Bale and suspension (here - an oblong little bale and a pendant-butterfly, but you can choose any others);
- crimps (2 pcs.) and fasteners for fasteners (2 pcs);
- connecting rings.
- scissors and ruler;
- pliers and thin-nose pliers (or crimpers);
- round pliers;
We make a bracelet:
1. Cut approximately 21 cm of rope (based on the usual female hand).
2. Carefully bend approximately 3 cm from the end of the cable and put the fastener loop first. Push it higher up the resulting loop until it snaps tightly at the very end.
3. Fix the crimp close to the eyelet.
4. Start stringing the beads! In this version - first five small, then a bead for beads (to make the transition to large beads look more organic) and two medium beads, separated by a spacer. String them so that the free end of the cable, the one that was left from the loop, was also threaded into the beads and, as a result, completely hidden.
5. Add a Bale.
6. Now again string the beads - so that they mirror the already finished part of the bracelet.
7. Secure the end with a loop and a crimp. You should have an "extra" end of the cable after you make a loop from it. Carefully thread this end through the beads already strung from its side. Use the thin-nosed pliers. After you stretch the remainder of the cable through three (at least) beads, you can cut off the remainder.
8. Unbend the connecting ring with the pliers.
9. Put it in the pendant (butterfly, for example), and fasten on the bale with the same pliers. First draw the unbent ends in one plane, pushing the ring horizontally, and then gently slide them along the vertical axis until both ends close.
10. Attach both fasteners with the same connecting rings. The bracelet is ready.
We make earrings:
1. String a bead for beads or a slightly curved spacer.
2. Add on top a large bead.
3. After - another hat or spacer and medium-sized bead, then - a small flat spacer, the smallest bead and the usual bonnet.
4. With the help of round-bends, gently bend the remainder of the pin into the eyelet and attach it to the schwenze.
5. Repeat with the second earring. Earrings are ready.
Author: Anastasia Moskovskaya, workshop Wonderland
Are you fond of creating beautiful design tricks? Do you want to share your skills and declare yourself to the whole "Country"? Send applications for the publication of master classes in the mail [email protected], indicate in the subject line: Hand Maid lessons.