Kozinaki (Gozins) - this is Georgian halva from walnuts largegrinding. Kozinaki also refers to the sweetness of different kinds of nuts, peeled sunflower seeds, sesame seeds in honey or sugar, pressed into briquettes. We bring to your attention the recipe for making walnuts from walnuts in honey.
Kozinaki from walnuts
For cooking, you will need:
- walnuts peeled - 3 cups
- honey - 1,5 cups
- sugar - 0.5 cups
- Peeled walnuts lightly fry in a clean frying pan. Manually chop the nuts into small pieces.
- Mix sugar and honey. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until the drop taken
on trial, will not cease to spread on a saucer.
- Pour the walnuts into the resulting syrup and, continuously stirring, cook the mixture for another 15 minutes.
- After, on a cold-watered board lay outthe mass obtained. Using a rolling pin, also moistened with cold water, the surface of the mass is leveled. The thickness of the resulting formation should be approximately 1 cm.
- Slightly cooled kozinaki with a sharp knife cut into small pieces, and then let them harden.
- Kozinaki served at the table in a bowl or dish.
Cherry and chocolate truffles
Homemade sweets. Delicate bars
Sweet pineapple with whipped cream
Potato salad with tangerines and nuts
Canape to the festive table
Bulgarian cold soup (tator)
Original homemade jam
Churchchela: recipe for cooking
The recipe for halva
Jam from green young walnuts with peel, recipe step by step with photo - Benefit and harm of harvesting