French cuisine is considered to be one of thethe most exquisite cuisines of the world. Recipes of French cuisine are carefully passed down from generation to generation for several centuries. The secrets of French cuisine are revealed here!
Beef is a source of protein, B vitamins andminerals. There are many delicious and healthy dishes from beef. Therefore, for you - the traditional French recipe for beef, stewed in Provencal!
Beef stew in Provencal
For cooking stewed beef you will need:
- rear leg meat - 1 kg
- lard - 150 g
- pork with skin - 50 g (one piece)
- mushrooms - 200 g
- wine white dry - 2 cups
- tomatoes - 200 g
- refined vegetable oil
- black olives - if desired
- onions - 1 pc.
- carrots - 2 pcs.
- parsley shredded parsley - 3 tbsp.
- greens of thyme or celery - to taste
- bay leaves - 1 pc.
- salt pepper - to taste
- garlic - 3 cloves
- meat broth concentrated - 2 tbsp.
- Flour and water for soft dough
- Cut the meat into square pieces about 6 cm in size and lard these pieces with lard, boneless in finely chopped parsley and rastolchennom garlic.
- Put on a few hours in a marinade of white dry wine, cognac and vegetable oil.
- Put a well-washed piece of pork with the skin on the bottom of the pan. Add the carrots, sliced.
- Put the pieces of beef alternately with onion, sliced rings, mushrooms, tomatoes (without peel) and black olives (pitted).
- Sprinkle with the remaining parsley greens, thyme and put the bay leaf.
- Pour into the pan marinade, 2 cups water, concentrated meat broth.
- Close the lid, cover the edges of the lid with a dough and keep in the oven or pre-heated (to 120-130 ° C) oven for 6-8 hours.
Enjoy your meal!