In the winter cold, when a snowstorm sweeps the window andcrackles frost, it's so nice to keep warm with a plate of delicious and useful onion soup! The recipe for onion soup in Paris undoubtedly deserves to be prepared!
Onion soup in Paris
For cooking, you will need:
- 3 cups of chopped sweet onions
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons butter
- 3 tbsp. spoons of wheat flour
- 6 glasses of strong meat broth
- 1 bay leaves
- 0.25 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper - in slices of white bread
- 1.5 cups of grated Swiss (Soviet or Altai) cheese.
Place the onion with butter insauté and cook until the whole onion is brown. Add to the fried onions, stirring, flour, and then meat broth. Put the bay leaf and black pepper. Put on a low heat and simmer for about 30 minutes. Remove the bay leaf and add salt to taste.
On high heat, dry without oil sliced fresh slices of white bread, better loaves or rolls.
When serving on a table, spill soup by servingsoup cups, put in each slice of slightly toasted white bread, sprinkle the bread with grated cheese (0.75 cups). Cover the top with lids or put in a warm oven for a few minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
Together with the soup to the table, serve the rest of the cheese separately.