The juicy taste of tender meat of squid, stewed in sour cream, will not leave anyone indifferent! Prepare your relatives squid, stewed in sour cream for this recipe.
Squid stewed in sour cream
For cooking, you will need:
- 750-800 g squid fillets
- 1-2 heads of onions
- 4-5 tablespoons. vegetable oil
- 1 glass of sour cream
- 2 tablespoons wheat flour
- 0.5 glasses of water
- ground pepper
- parsley or dill greens, salt to taste
- Cut the squids into strips, small cubes or small cubes, sprinkle with salt, pepper, mix with sifted flour, put in a sieve and shake off the excess flour.
- Fry the squid with stirring until a light golden crust is formed.
- Transfer the fried squid into a saucepan, add the onion cooked until ready, pour in sour cream, hot water, add salt, cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes on low heat.
- When serving, sprinkle finely chopped greens.
Cold mushroom soup
Appetizer of squid
Salad Recipe with Squid, Egg and Onion
Paella is the queen of Spanish cuisine
Salad of squid with mushrooms
Calamari with sweet pepper
Squid in batter
Squid with mushrooms
Photo of recipe of original salad from squid for birthday
Salad of shrimp and squid, a recipe for the New Year with a photo
What can you cook from squid?
Squids stuffed: from simple to complex
Lenten table decoration - squid salad